I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Papaw just thought he wanted a boy!



A few years ago, my father in-law "Mr. Pete" bought me a blue hydrangea for mother's day and told me he wanted a boy. At the time Martin and I were not even thinking about children, but I planted it in front of the house and would smile when I looked at it.

Well low and behold, two years later when baby Whitaker came along, of course she was a girl :) A girl we named after Mr. Pete's Mother, Evelyn Page.

And now I'd say she has Papaw "wrapped around her little finger."



Papaw just thought he wanted a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment