Hi! My name is Aubrey. I'm 6 months and 6 days old today. Life on a Red Dirt Road began for me on December 16th, 2010. Here's a picture of me on the day I was born, Wasn't I cute :) I weighed 6 pounds & 14 ounces and I was 20 inches long. I'm a whopping 14 pounds now.
We kinda gotta off to a rough start. The night I was born, my poor Daddy got the stomach bug. He was so sick he got sent home from the hospital and my mommy and me had to stay by ourselves. But my Grammy came the next morning.
You haven't seen me on here before now because...well...Mommy and I had a hard time adjusting. You see, I wasn't a great eater, I stayed up all night, and I was kinda fussy. Not to mention that I was born right before Christmas and it was so cold outside! Look what happened TWICE just a few weeks after I was born!!!
Let's just say my mommy about lost her mind, BUT after a few weeks she found it now and things are great!
Now more about me...
I'm still a little "squirt." I've just now graduated to 3-6 month clothing and #2 diapers. I sleep through the night and "rise and shine" around 6:30. Morning is my favorite time of day. Now that Mommy's home for summer, we play all morning. She's really going to be sad in August. I'm eating baby food now and mommy is even making some of it. She's so proud of herself. She feels all "domestic."
My new trick: Sitting up! I'm not great at yet and boy do I get mad when I fall over.
My nickname: "Sugarbooger" Why do my parents call me a sweet name with a gross word in it???
Things I love:
My dog Sadie
My Pink "Car" (Walker) that I use to chase Sadie
Bathtime
My Mommy
And My Daddy of course!
Hope to see you soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment