I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

BFF's


Aubrey loves Sadie.

Sadie loves Aubrey.

Our kind and gentle first baby Sadie has welcomed our sweet Baby Aubrey into our "Pack." Although she may be a bit jealous of all the hugs and kisses Aubrey gets and of how Aubrey gets to lay in the middle of the bed between Mama and Daddy, I could not of asked for a better companion for Aubrey.

Sadie has become a constant source of entertainment for Aubrey, and her favortie playmate.

She gets run over by the "Pink Car" constantly.





Her tail gets pulled.



Her hair gets pulled.



Her ears get pulled.



And the poor girl can never eat in peace.


Despite all of the torment, Sadie never gets mad.

Sadie makes Aubrey laugh...



And laugh...



And laugh...



And laugh some more!



Sadie's even teaching Aubrey how to crawl...



And how to pull up.



They even love sleeping together.



How cute is that!

Sadie is all I ever wanted in dog and I love her even more now because she loves my baby girl.

Best Friends Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment