I'm 7 months old now and a lot has happened in one month!
I can crawl! My Mommy and Daddy decided to go out of town for one night for their anniversary, they weren't gone two hours and I decided that I could chase my Memaw's cat. (7/16/11)
This crawling thing is great for me, and my Mommy and Daddy even chase me around. It's so funny. They say "No,No" all the time, but I'm not sure what that means.
I can pull up now too!
But sometimes I fall down, and that makes me mad!
I got my first tooth!! Boy has that been rough. It's just barely poking through the skin so mommy hasn't got a picture of it yet.
I like to blow spit bubbles. I can even mimic you if you do it.
I like to make my "funny face."
I like to put everything in my mouth!
I like to drink water from a straw.
I like to go swimming. (*if the water is warm)
I love my best friend Bryar!
Even if he does steal my toys and my pacifier!
I don't like homemade baby food! My mommy worked so hard but right now, I'd rather have the stuff in the jar. She's still making it and trying to force me to eat it!
And I don't like to hold my own bottle. Mommy's trying to make me, but I'm not having it!
I'm still wearing 3-6 month clothing and I've decided I don't like bows on my head. Mommy puts them on me, and I take them off.
I'm still "Sugar-booger", along with "Tooty Fruity," "Mama's girl," "Daddy's girl," "Grammy's girl", and "Sugar Baby." They call me everything but my name!
Last night I slept in my own room for the first time!(Pictures of room to come)I did great, Mommy not so much.
This is my last week at home with Mommy, :( She goes back to work on Friday. Boo Hoo Hoo. We'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Dear Sweet Aubrey Page,
You bless mine and Daddy's heart everyday. You make us smile and we can't get enough hugs, and kisses. Your sweet smile lights up the room, and you charm everyone you meet. It was hard to let you sleep in your own room last night, Daddy wasn't worried but I was. I'm broken hearted that my summer vacation with you is almost over. I've loved being a "stay at home" mommy.
Daddy and I pray for you everyday. We pray for your health, we pray for the path you will take, but most of all we pray that you will trust The Lord for your salvation. We pray that we can show you the love Jesus has for you and how he came and died on the cross for our sins so that we might believe in him and live with him in heaven. It's hard for me to think of you my sweet little baby as being born a sinner, but the Bible says "For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God," Romans 3:23. Because of our sin, we don't deserve heaven. "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our lord," Romans 6:23. But Jesus paid the way. "For God so loved the World, he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life," John 3:16.
Aubrey we pray that when you are old enough to understand, you will believe.
We love you and can't wait to watch you grow.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy



No comments:
Post a Comment