I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Aubrey Page at 9 months

Blame it on living in the woods and poor internet service, or on a busy mommy, but either way this update is a little late.  Here's an update on me at 9 months
Stats:
Weight: 16 pounds 4 ounces

Height: 28 inches
Clothes size: 6-9 months; I made it!
Diapers: Size 2

Movement: Crawling Machine!
Teeth: Just the two on the bottom
Hair: not alot, and sometimes I'll keep a bow in my hair (if you notice above, I'm trying to pull it out!)


Likes:
Puffs




Bath time

 

Playing In my toy basket


Dislikes:

The word No

The "Nose Sucker"

Getting my diaper changed, I need to be "moven!"

Getting stuck IN my toy basket!



No comments:

Post a Comment