I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Aerobics: 8 months

Down & Up, Down & Up... This is how baby aerobics works.
I'm 8 months old now, and boy am I busy!



I pull up on EVERYTHING! Mommy's leg, her plants, the dog, you name it, if I can get ahold of it, I pull up.



I crawl all over the place. Mommy and Daddy can't keep up.




My favorite game to play is "In & Out" You put stuff in, I take it out. You put it back in and, I take it back out!

These are my clean clothes.



This is my diaper bag.



I sleep in my own room now.


After we went on a family vacation to Branson, Daddy said Mama could not put the pack & Play back up in their room. SO... I began sleeping in my own room. And you know what? I like it. I sleep all night and I wake up less since it's so quiet in there. Mommy keeps the monitor right by her ear and jumps when I move. I love to play in my bed when I wake up and I laugh when Mommy or Daddy come in to get me. Since I can put my paci in by myself now, Mommy keeps several in the bed with me. If I lose one, I just find another one.


My favorite toy is Daddy's belt. Mommy says I may not like it so much in a few years.


I got my first kiss on August 7th from...you guessed it! Bryar!




Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz

Clothes size: 3-6 months but I'm about to grow out of them.

Diapers: Size 2

Teeth: Just the two on the bottom

Hair: not alot, and I refuse to keep bows in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment