I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Walk this Way-10 months

I can walk! (a little) On September 16th I took my first steps, whew was that scary! Then on October 12th I started getting a little braver by taking several steps at a time! Now I like to crawl a little, walk a little, crawl a little, walk a little. But I  prefer to crawl because I can get places faster!

Stats
Weight: 16 pounds 4 ounces. That's right I haven't gained an ounce! I'm in the 4th percentile! Dr. Martin says I burn alot of calories with all this moving I'm doing.

Height: 28 inches

Clothes: 6-9 months

Diapers: Still size 2

Teeth: still just the two on the bottom


Hair: not alot, but I seem to be growing a mullet. Business in the front, party in the rear!

Talking: I can say  "Mama", "Dada",  and I do lots of babbling. I also know the sign for "more" and "finished." (So cute!)

Likes:
"Patty-cake" I smile and start clapping anytime someone starts saying "Pattycake." It is especially helpful when I'm getting my diaper changed and Mommy needs me to be still.

Putting things in my mouth.  I working on more teeth so I want to chew on everything!


My leap frog
Sadie



Dislikes:
Eating lumpy stuff
The word NO
Getting my diaper changed, I want to be "moven"
Getting dressed
When someone takes a great toy away like Mommy's phone


Sweet Aubrey Page you melt everyones heart-love Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment