I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Child Labor?

Aubrey officially has her first chore, one that she picked out, and will allow no one else to do... feeding Sadie. 

Every day, she drags out Sadie's food tub, gets her bowl, places it in the chair, and fills it up.  She misses the bowl frequently but carefully picks each piece up one by one while Sade waits patiently not so patiently.  She then carefully carries the bowl back to its spot and turns and gives Sadie the command. 



She's done this so much now, that I don't even have to offer assistance anymore.  Is this considered child labor?


Best Buddies


2 comments:

  1. I would call it child loving a dog! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually really sweet.....and you know how I am about pets!

    ReplyDelete