I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from The Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth-Psalms 121:1-2





When it all began...

Life on a red dirt road began for Martin on October 17, 1980, the day he was born. For me it began on July 17, 2004, the day we were married. Although it's a bit dusty, it's full of blessings.

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to Aubrey

Stats:
18.5, 29.5 inches long
Diapers: size 3 (finally!)
Clothes:9-12 months
hair: getting a little thicker

Teeth: I now have 3 poking through on the top!! That make 5 in all. 

New tricks:
walking backwards, I think it's so funny
throwing fits (yeah, Mama and Daddy do not find this very funny)

Likes:
Going outside! Even if it's freezing cold!
Bath time
The Christmas Tree

Dislikes:

Baby food, give me the real stuff
Birthday cake! Twice I was offered my very own tiny birthday cake and both times I didn't really want it!
Now for the fun stuff because you know I had a party!


I had a "Cute as a Button" cake and cupcakes




I didn't really like it.
I got a chair "Just my Size" from Mama and Daddy
I got a new Four-wheeler from Uncle Calvin 
I learned real fast where the "go" button was!


And lots of friends came to celebrate!




Happy Birtday Sweet Baby Girl!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO CUTE!! Now I get the button cake and cupcakes (love "cute as a button"). We will definitely make it next time!

    ReplyDelete