Stats: 17 pounds, 28 1/2 inches
Teeth: Finally a new tooth is coming in on the top
Clothing size: 9 months or 6-12 months
Diapers: size 2
Hair: duck tales
New words:
Papaw ("pa-pa")
More (ma-ma), more sounds just like "Mama" but means something totally different
Likes:
Splashing in the bath tub
Hugging my friends
Using Sadie as a jungle gym
She's my "bestest" friend
In fact, I love her so much that I share all my food with her.
Between the all the Milkbones, puffs, cheerios, and food I throw off my high-chair for her, Sadie-girl is going to gain alot of weight! Hey, I'm learning to share right? I kept feeding her so many Milkbones that Mama finally moved them up high :(
Sitting in my Bumbo
Yup, I don't need that thing but it sure is fun to sit in.
Blowing kisses, what some people would call "indian" noises
Pushing buttons, especially on the satelite and the fax machine. In fact, Mama and Daddy had to buy a new fax machine because I stripped the gears on the old one by pulling the paper out.
Going outside in my first camo jacket
Touching the camera... I make it hard for Mama to get good pictures.
Dislikes:
Getting my diaper changed
The nose sucker (who likes getting something shoved up their nose?)
Not getting to go outside when someone else does, I bawl and squawl at the door when they don't take me.
Not getting to play with something I want like picture frames, the remote control, christmas decorations,etc.
I get really mad when you take it away!
You're almost there sweet Aubrey Page. One more month to go before the big #1-Love Mama





Don't they just grow up TOO FAST?
ReplyDelete